Preshipment Inspection quality QC check > Giftware Gift Premiums Novelties Promotional Presents
How to do QC inspections to Giftware, Gifts, Premiums, novelties, Promotional Goods and Presents etc.: For this line of products, the inspections will mostly focus on general quality level, make sure the critical / Major / Minor defect rates are within allowed limits
- Quantity Check
- Packing Inspections: assortment, carton sealing, tapings, shipping marks, gift boxes and wrappings etc.
- Labels, SKUs, Barcodes and Logos etc.
- Measurements, Sizes, Weights
- Colours, Assemblies
- Function & Safety On-site Testing
- Visual Defects: Critical Defects, Major Defects, Minor Defects
- Special requirements & attentions etc.
There are following kinds of third party QC inspections:
- Preshipment Inspection (common)
- Random Product Sampling (less common)
- Production Monitoring
- Container Loading Supervision (CLS)
- During Production Inspection
- Factory Audit and Social Audit
- Final Random Inspection
- Initial Production Check
Please refer to below for an example of AQL checklist during product inspection:
|Defectives total found|
|No. of Inspected samples|
3rd party preshipment products goods factory onsite inline final Random AQL PSI TPI FRI DUPRO third party on-site in-line pre-shipment QA control assurance services in China India Vietnam Thailand Malaysia Bangladesh Taiwan.