Preshipment Inspection quality QC check > Electronic Electronics Medical Device Equipment Heartrate Monitor Security Cam Camera Shenzhen Dongguan Hangzhou
Our inspection services will mainly check as follows:
- Actual performance with actual food-S1
- Quantity Inspection/Check
- Packing Inspections: assortment, carton sealing, tapings, shipping marks, gift boxes and wrappings etc.
- Labels, SKUs, Barcodes, Logos
- Measurements, Sizes, Weights
- Colours, Assemblies
- Function & Safety On-site Testing
- Visual Defects: Critical Defects, Major Defects, Minor Defects
- Special requirements & attentions etc.
Please find below for a sample checklist for thermometer:
|Perform a function test.
-Of the on/off switch,dimmer switch, the sensor and all otherfunctions listed on the item’s box.- (3Pcs)
|Dropped from 76cm height
- On 3 cartons-
1) Press the power button and verify that onebeep is heared, and all the segments areshown.2) Only after you hear two beeps the device isready for measurement, check that the displayshows as default C or F scale according thereference.5) verify that after operating the device, thereare none of following segments: ERR 1, ERR 2,ERR 3 or low battery icon- II (200Pcs)
|For FHT5, Special button that
activates 8hours instead of spec:
4 hours time lap, but same as approval sample;
|1. Packging inspection
Verify the presence ofthe following component for each packedproduct unites. According reference samplea) 1 thermometer b) 1 IFU - user manual c) 1gift box / or blister d) 1 Insert Graphics e) Twotriple A batteries -Each product have it’s owncombination of packeging, so you need tocomper to the reference sample or photo - II (200Pcs)
|2. Packging inspection
1. Check the IFUprinting quality and record the IFU Rev
2.Check that all the packge components are wellfolded and are intact.
3. check that the color ofpackging componants are similar to reference.
4. check the printing on the packgingcomponents are similar to reference.
5. checkthe packging orientation. -All color andprinting must be compared to approvedreference. - II (200Pcs)
1) Check that the plasticparts are not loose and there is no spacebetween plastic parts. (The gap should be lessthen 0.5 mm) Note: The Check must be donewith a Filler gauge
2) Check that the siliconbuttons are well assembled.
3) Check that theProbe silicon housing is properly inserted in hisslot.
4) Check that the silicon parts color issimilar to reference.
5) Check that the LCD isclean and intact.
6) Check the LCD lens printingin comparison to reference.- - II (200Pcs)
Check the batteries inaccordance to procedure# 409- BatteriesInspection-EN-The test device will be providedby the factory. - II (200Pcs)
|Static test (accuracy)
1) Prepare a water bath at 37C or 98.6FCelsius (verify the water temp’ by using anexternal calibrated thermometer
2) Open the battery cover
3) Press the Reset button with soft conductivekeypad.
4) While still pushing the reset button, pressand release the Power button, a beep will beheard and the display will show 711 forfahrenheit default or 712 for Celsius default or713 for Celsius only.
5) Immediately release the key pad.
6) The display will show room temperature onthe screen.
7) Place the thermometer in 37C or 98.6Fwater bath and wait 10 minutes.
8) After 10 minutes, check the temperatures if itis within the acceptable range.
9) Acceptable range is 37C +-0.2C or 98.6F+-0.36F,
10) That is means acceptable range is between36.8C to 37.2C or 98.24F to 98.96F
11) Turn off the device.
Attention: after test iscomplete device must be turned OFF,otherwise it remains ON.-Note: By pressing thepower and reset button together, it is possibleto get into 3 different modes: - II (200Pcs)
|Less than 0.1 Ohm||PASSED|
1) Quick start label: Check caption ofquick start is according to reference.
2) Ratinglabel: Check caption of Rating label isaccording to the compatible product samplereference.
3) Check that the lot number onrating label is compatible to COC, Packing list,Master box, and Inner box.- - II (200Pcs)
|Compare with approval sample||Close to approval sample
Only FHT5 provided;
|Record All the lot numders that within the inspected PO in the inspection report.
If thereare more then one PO record each lot numberunder his specific PO-Not: You can inspect defrent lots from the same product typ in oneinspection report. - S2 (8Pcs)
|Perfom a rub test and Adhesive Test forprinting: Rub test: 15 second with clothsoaked with Water and 15 second with clothsoaked with Hexane. Adhesive test: with 3Mtape.-The priting should still be clearlyreadable after testing-S2 (8 Pcs)||S-2 8pcs samples check||PASSED|
|Perform a barcode scanning test.-Theinspector must scan the barcode. Thenumbers found after scanning must matchthe numbers below the barcode.-S2 (8 Pcs)||S-2 8pcs samples check||PASSED|
3rd party preshipment products goods factory onsite inline final Random AQL PSI TPI FRI DUPRO third party on-site in-line pre-shipment QA control assurance services in China India Vietnam Thailand Malaysia Bangladesh Taiwan.